Skip to main content

March Meal Plan

Supper for March... time to change things up a bit as pizza every Friday is boring. Since we love spaghetti, I am going to alternate between chicken and beef spaghetti on Fridays, add in a soup meal each week, and make sure we have a slow cooker meal every Wednesday as that's a busy day for us, coming and going.

So here we go with suppers for March....

1 - Creamy potato & vegetable soup
2 - chicken, rice, & vegetables in chicken broth in the slow cooker
3 - pork steak, roasted veg
4 - beef spaghetti
5 - shepherd pie
6 - chicken breast w/alfredo sauce, asparagus
7 - beef sausage, hash browns, green beans & bacon
8 - beef & vegetable soup
9 - pork roast & vegetables in the slow cooker
10 - beef gravy over toast & peas
11 - chicken spaghetti
12 - leftovers
13 - fish w/lemon butter sauce, brussel sprouts
14 - beef sausage, hash browns, green beans & bacon
15- lentil soup
16 - chicken ala king in the slow cooker
17 - pork steak, roasted vegetables
18 - beef spaghetti
19 - leftovers
20 - taco salad - beef, lettuce, sour cream, salsa, cheese
21 - beef sausage, hash browns, green beans & bacon
22 - white chicken chili
23 - pork roast & vegetables in slow cooker
24 - stuffed baked potatoes
25 - chicken spaghetti
26 - leftovers
27 - chicken breast stuffed w/pepperoni & cheese, broccoli
28 - beef sausage, hash browns, green beans & bacon
29 - chicken rice and vegetable soup
30 - shepherd pie in slow cooker
31 - ham & scalloped potatoes, broccoli

What are you planning for suppers in March? Share in the comments.

Cheers! - Ann








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Much Stuff

We live in a world of SO MUCH stuff. It's overwhelming just how much stuff there is in our world, at least in the US part of the world. Yesterday, I had a couple of hours to kill, and because my husband and I have decided we would prefer to furnish our home with antiques, I decided to take a walk through the local antiques mall. The antiques mall is in an old building downtown that used to be a JCPenney, so if you're familiar with the JCPenney stores of the 1970s and before, you'll know what I mean when I say it's big, really big, as in 3 floors of stalls of antiques. And the antiques range as far as they can from crochet-edged hankies to pyrex bowls to cast iron hand pumps to hoosier cupboards. Truly, if you're looking for a specific item, and you're willing to spend the time, you'll find it in this store. So much stuff.  Most of it just sits there, collecting dust. Like wall-hanging thread holder which I first spotted the first time I w

Homeschooling and Field Trips

After reading Homeschool Adventures: Learning through Field Trips by Melissa Calaap, I knew field trips were going to be a regular part of our homeschool journey. Hands-on learning, experiences, talking with people on site.. that is where deep learning happens. And honestly, field trips were the best days of my own public school experience. Hello Ft Wayne Children's Zoo, Amish Acres, and Cotton Bowl Parade. My local homeschool community regularly organized park days, the occasional trip to the museum, IMAX movie, and other one-off meet-ups, but there wasn't a regular set pattern of field trips on the caliber of what I was looking for. So I had a decision to make. Did I sit and wait for others to create the opportunities I was looking for or did I do it myself? Now, coming from the public school background I came from, my first inclination was to wait for others to come up with the idea and organize it. I mean that's how it worked at the schools, right? In fact, the school a

I'm in the pillowcase business!

Part of being a stay at home mom and making sustainable living choices is keeping expenses down, but the other part is to increase the income, too.  And working from home allows me to develop multiple small income avenues rather than just going after the one big avenue of income. With that in mind, I've been brainstorming, trying to come up with a project for the cold winter months.  I've kicked around various crochet ideas, but was truly inspired when I came across the idea of making custom pillowcases. Here are some photos of the one I whipped up this morning specifically so I could take photos to promote this new business venture. Isn't that a lovely pillowcase?  I can't wait to share with you all the pillowcases I have planned! Come spring, I'll add chickens, well eggs, as another avenue.  And of course the garden will go in which will reduce our food spending in a big way. What small avenues of income are you working on?